Lana Parrilla’s Ice Bucket Challenge!
this picture writes 200 fan fics in my head though.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
lana parrilla of evil queen on set [ouat] was accompanied by jennifer morrison -19.08.14- (x)
@amyrathburg Challenge accepted! I nominate @joshdallas, @MRaymondJames and @sean_m_maguire! #ALSIceBucketChallenge
Rupert Graves doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - So proud of our Silver Fox! Screencaps here: (x)
(And did he create that you tube channel just to upload it? Or did the kids do that, too ;) )
Remember - Rupert didn’t do this just so his kids can have fun! Please consider making a donation to:
They have spoken.
Heed the Master